Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday working Day.........

Oh mine.....



It is a bright and sunny Sat afternoon but Missy Kathy had to work in a ulu pandan place.



If i m not working today, I suppose i will be with my Pui Pui going around viewing the houses in Bukit Merah or Queenstown.

Watching Titanic in office. (i know that it is a very old show but i love the story and song)

During lunch, I went to Anchorage to buy 2 tops for My ah Pui.

Anchorage G2000 is an outlet that have sales throughout the whole years. G2000 is clearing all the old stocks but of cos it is not the old stock that is old fashion K...

I bought 8 cups of bubble tea back too.

I think that staff must be very angry as she is reading a magazine before i place my order.

She is a super irratating staff lor. tell her that i have alot of order n she just give me the stupid attitude. haiz .... Nowaday no service can be found. She is from china i guess and give me this typr of attitude man..

Went to Cold storage to buy cheese & ham so I make myself cheese n ham toast in the office using the small oven.. Saw that Ben & Jerry ice cream is having a promotion. 2 tube for $20. came back to office and announce to all ice cream lover.

Ya my office almost caught fire on friday.. A super blur staff uses the microwave to heat up the pie by using high heat and place in the microwave for more than 15 min..

My officer Sugar was seating close to the pantry and she was shocked to see that the microwave caught fire. Can u imagine????

Haiz.. it is the last weekend in HSBC after 1 year 1 month.

I will miss the working life here along with all my colleagues who became friend... They will always be on my mind. I will pray for them that all bad calls to be routed to malaysia MST... all good cm will be answered by My dearest colleagues in spore.

I shall post my dearest colleague photo soon.


No comments: