Friday, May 30, 2008

My Bursting Wardrobe

I know very messy but no choice... too pack already....

The number of clothes my Bf owns.... (i think less than 50) hahhaha
Sorryi will tidy up my wardrobe soon..

all mix up..

Bag at the bottom.

all my dress.

I think i need a bigger wardrobe...........



i suppose my clothes can last me 3 year without having wearing the item again..


My mum & sis use to complain that i keep buying clothes... hehehe


Cos my own wardrobe is too pack and i have to dump some of my clothes with them.


Recently my BF also complain abt my wardrobe too. He nag at the number of clothes i accumlated ever since i move in ...

I think i got over 100 new item in the wardrobe not even the price tag is remove...

But i just cant stop buying leh.. I also dont know why...

Wait i got time i will take the pic of the item i like most ..

I always like to buy the tem n say that i will wear it but????? when i will wear????

My favourite past time now is to browse throught Yahoo acution or pruchase from Taiwan, Japan, Korea or HK spree..

No comments: