Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Additional Hk pic

The photo from Gin's Camera...
I think still got alot must meet her up....


First meal in HK

Mix Vegetable Rice yummy.......
I love Dessert...


Aunty Maria must be very hungry

Dinner Steamboat

Love it so much
Elephant trunk ( Xiang ba ban)
Train To Shen Zhen
Allign in Luo Hu
Gin & I

Rush to the immigration
Our group pic
Happy Agnes with her Rings.
Peking Ducks
The two Drumstick is being eaten up by Agnes..


After Massage, shiok shiok man
Happy smile
One day in Macau Venetian .
Very very grand
Saw the big beauty vivian Zhou ( Zhou Hui Min)
She really very pretty despite being in 40...

Yummy yummy
Favourite store in HK

last meal in HK Ajisen
Conclusion, I wanna go HK n stay there for a month...
hehehhe
love it so much since i m young..
Hk never fail me man..
Every visit to Hk is big bag small bag back to Spore..
Really .... i wanna matty a Hongkonger ( tony leung is a gd choice but already taken up)
let me think who else Luo jia liang also a gd choice... hehheh






No comments: