Friday, October 24, 2008

Angry angry angry

hahahahha cute????





I had been ignoring my stupid idiot BF for 4 days

I will not talk to him till he apologise man.

so angry ..

Hehehe I had been spending too much liao i think..

I just bought 2 dresses from Far east plaza man.. oh ya n a 3/4 pant too..

Additional to it i also received a Red Bomb......

oh no no no.. 15/11 church wedding cum wedding dinner at Park hotel

22/11- my dearie cousin Kristal's ROM

next year my buddy ah hua wedding..

oh dear i m going to be broke soon...
hahhaha

please help me think what should i buy for my cousin Kristal??

Any suggestion.. sorry budget only $500....
hehehheh very broke lah


if no special idea then i will just either bao Ang bao or voucher liao lor

1 comment:

Kongming said...

wow budget 500 ah...
LV, prada enough?
i kana 1 bomb on 24th nov