Sunday, November 30, 2008

Good News

Does he look like my BF??
haahha
he is my dearie cousin Jasper Goh...








( My cousin krystal's ROM)
22-11-2008

Hahahhaha

My buddy
MISS PAN ZIHUA (KRISTINE)
is going to be marry off on 18-01-2009

Hahhaha ROM....

No choice my pocket is going to burst again...

i might be going to HK on 12/01-16/01 (haven cfm yet)

but most probably... what should i wear for her ROM ....

It is a garden ROM ceremony... so i must wear something light but not to informal....

wear bikini??? hahhaha

nvm if i m going to HK then i will buy from HK...

My tailor is stuck in Bangkok if not can tailor made...

hehehhe ( just kidding lah)
But I also must think of how much to bao too... Cant wait man....


N my dearie GF Ruby & I will give her a big surprise that day too..
Stay tune...



No comments: