Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tired & lazy me


Doesnt this resemble???


Kristine Pan Zihua


Hahahha








Super Super Tired


I had been waking up early and going viewing for a few day ..

Why???

Cos my Pui Pui went China with his Flying Fish Jeffery...


I had to take over his duty and arrange all the viewing ..

Very Happy that i manage to secure a deal when he is not around

Tml Sunday also a busy day as i need to run around whole singapore.

First i need to reach Sembawang 9.30am


Second i need to go CCK at 12pm


Third Jurong at 1pm


Fourth Telok Blangah at 4.30pm.


Super super shag..

going to shower n going to sleep in a short while...


so that i can dream that i m in HK .,... I miss HK everything


Sep taiwan trip might need to post pone cos


everyone cant make it..


ya i just got my new passport. So troublesome


Different number from my IC..




No comments: